8.07.2012

stripes and antiquity

Dress: Asos (last worn in my hometown here). Shirt: Old Navy. Sandals: PLV. Bag: LV. Sunglasses: American Apparel (old model). Jewelry: J. Crew, Julie Nolan 'Libra' bracelet, F21, SFMOMA, Sapphire ring. Lips: MAC 'Pervette'. Nails: Sinful Colors 'Irish Green'.

It's already been 3 weeks since me relocation to Siena...my Museum Studies graduate program in Florence starts at the end of the month. In the meantime, I've been pursuing museums and leather shops, brushing up on my Italian, and itching my many mosquito bites!


Sono gia' tre settimane che mi sono trasferita a Siena...il mio Master in Studio dei Musei a Firenze comincera' alla fine del mese. Nel frattempo, giro x musei e negozi di pelletteria, mettendo alla prova il mio Italiano, e grattando le mie molte punture di zanzare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment